Intelligence Officer (14N) Board Candidates:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Intelligence Officer with the 188th Operations Group!
Applications for the 2022 hiring board are due 13 July 2022.
The 188th Operations Group will be hosting an Intelligence Officer board (14N-AFSC) for Drill Status Guardsmen (DSG) positions on 9 & 10 August 2022. This is a commissioning opportunity for qualified non-prior service and enlisted members. For current commissioned officers, this is a cross training and/or cross service opportunity. Mandatory requirements are:
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Hold a Bachelor’s degree (by 1 August 2022)
3. Meet the age requirement for a commissioned officer IAW ANGI 36-2005/AFI 36-2005
4. Must have taken the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT) and have qualifying scores IAW ANGI 36-2005
5. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance and complete a Single Scoped Background Investigation (SSBI)
6. Be able to attend Officer Training School (OTS) IAW ANGI 36-2005/AFI 36-2005 (if applicable)
7. Have a current passing Air Force Physical Fitness score (if applicable).
Please submit all packages as a single PDF file to Captain Spenser Lewis by 13 July 2022 with the naming format of “Last_First_14N22.” Packages must include:
a. Letter of intent expressing your desire to become a commissioned intelligence officer
c. Official college transcripts or a statement of Intent to Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree if applicable (Download here Statement of Intent to Graduate
d. Letter of recommendation from your military or civilian supervisor / Endorsement Letter (not to exceed 2)
e. Current Passing Physical Fitness Score sheet from Service, if applicable
f. Copy of AFOQT Scores
g. Record of Individual Personnel (RIP) for current AF/ANG members or similar military personnel summary for other services. Please sanitize to obscure/block your SSN and any other sensitive PII prior to submitting.
h. Last 3 Officer/Enlisted Performance Evaluation Reports, if applicable
i. Completed AF FORM 24
Please send packages to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13 July 2022.