The Arkansas Air National Guard's 188th Wing is based at Ebbing Air National Guard Base in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The 188th Wing features three primary mission sets: Remotely Piloted Aircraft (MQ-9 Reaper); Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (Distributed Ground Station-Arkansas); and Targeting (Space-Focused). The 188th Wing is composed of dedicated, loyal and highly trained Airmen who take immense pride in fulfilling their roles and obligations as National Guardsmen and Airmen. For more on the history of the 188th Wing visit: http://www.188wg.ang.af.mil/history
Embracing a culture of getting to "Yes."
The 188th Wing's mission is to provide dominant precision engagement, superior decision advantage, and agile mission support for our nation.
• United States Army Center of Military History
• National Museum of the United States Air Force
• Air Force Historical Research Agency
• Society for Military History
• Naval History and Heritage Command
• United States Army Heritage and Education Center
• United States Marine Corps History Division
• Air Force Historical Foundation