188th Wing names outstanding Airmen of the year
By Tech. Sgt. John E. Hillier, 188th Wing Public Affairs Office
/ Published January 14, 2020
EBBING AIR NATIONAL GUARD BASE, Ark. -- The 188th Wing announced its 2019 Outstanding Airmen of the Year during a Jan. 11 ceremony at the Red Horse Training Center here.
The Airmen selected were recognized as consistently exemplifying the Air Force core values of integrity, service and excellence.
We have Airmen all across our wing who do amazing things for us every day,” said Col. Leon J. Dodroe, 188th Wing commander, “The men and women we’re recognizing today performed above that high standard to be models of the principles of integrity, service, and excellence we aspire to as United States Airmen.”
These honorees, selected from across the nearly 1000 men and women in the wing, are:
• Junior Enlisted Airman of the Year: Senior Airman Hannah B. Martin, 188th Medical Group
• Noncommissioned Officer of the Year: Tech. Sgt. Justin G. Brown, 188th Mission Support Group
• Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year: Master Sgt. Michael C. Wilmouth, 188th Operations Group
• First Sergeant of the Year: Master Sgt. Timothy W. Curd, 188th Operations Group
• Company Grade Officer of the Year: Capt. Logan R. Huffman, 188th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group
• Field Grade Officer of the Year: Maj. Seth B. Simpson, 188th Operations Group
In addition to winning at the wing level, Wilmouth and Curd were named winners for the Arkansas Air National Guard and will advance to compete at the national level in Washington D.C.