Contracting Officer (64P) Board Candidates:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Contracting Officer with the 188th Mission Support Group!
Applications for the hiring board are due 20 August 2022.
The 188th Mission Support Group will accept applications for an officer commissioning opportunity for prior-service Airmen, or a cross-training opportunity for current officers, as a contracting officer (64P AFSC) for a Drill Status Guardsmen (DSG) position.
Mandatory requirements are:
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Hold a Bachelor’s degree (by 1 September 2022)
3. Meet the age requirement for a commissioned officer IAW AFMAN 36-2032 para 5.4.6
4. Must have taken the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT) and have qualifying scores IAW Air Force Officer Classification Directory (30 April 2022)
5. Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
6. Be able to attend Officer Training School (OTS) IAW ANGI 36-2032 (if applicable)
7. Have a current passing Air Force Physical Fitness score
Please submit all packages as a single PDF file by 20 August 2022 with the naming format of “Last_First_64P22.” Packages must include:
1. Letter of intent expressing your desire to become a contracting officer
3. Official college transcripts or partial transcripts and a memo from your academic institution stating your projected graduation date is prior to 1 Sept 22 (Download here Statement of Intent to Graduate
4. Two letter of recommendations from military or civilian supervisors
5. Current Passing Physical Fitness Score sheet
6. Copy of AFOQT Scores
7. Record of Individual Personnel (RIP) Please sanitize to obscure/block your SSN and any other sensitive PII prior to submitting.
8. Last 3 Officer/Enlisted Performance Evaluation Reports, (if member does not yet have three evaluations due to time in service, include a memo from your supervisor or CSS explaining the limitation)
9. Completed AF FORM 24
Please send packages to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 20 August 2022 with the naming format Last_First_64P22.