Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Undergraduate Remotely Piloted Aircraft Training (URT) Candidates:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an MQ-9 Pilot with the 188th Attack Squadron!
Applications for the hiring board are due 30 November 2022.
This is a commissioning opportunity for an entry level, part-time (Drill-Status) Second Lieutenant position.
Mandatory requirements are:
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Hold a Bachelor’s degree (by 31 December 2023)
3. Meet the age requirement for a commissioned officer IAW AFMAN 36-2032 para 5.4.6
4. Must have taken the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT) and have qualifying scores IAW Air Force Officer Classification Directory (30 April 2022)
5. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
6. Be able to attend Officer Training School (OTS) IAW ANGI 36-2032 (if applicable)
7. Have a current passing Air Force Physical Fitness score
Please submit all packages as a single PDF file by 30 November 2022 with the naming format of “Last_First_URT22.” Packages must include:
1. Letter of intent expressing your desire to become an RPA Pilot (addressed to the URT Selection Board)
3. Official college transcripts or partial transcripts and a memo from your academic institution stating your projected graduation date is prior to 31 Dec 2023 (Download here Statement of Intent to Graduate
4. Two letter of recommendations from military or civilian supervisors
5. Current Passing Physical Fitness Score sheet
6. Copy of AFOQT Scores
7. Copy of PCSM Score
8. Record of Individual Personnel (RIP) Please sanitize to obscure/block your SSN and any other sensitive PII prior to submitting.
9. Last 3 Officer/Enlisted Performance Evaluation Reports, (if member does not yet have three evaluations due to time in service, include a memo from your supervisor or CSS explaining the limitation)
10. Completed AF FORM 24
Please send packages to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 November 2022 with the naming format Last_First_URT22.